Pages

09 April 2010

Shortlisted!

We have been shortlisted for the Vogue Entertaining + Travel Produce Awards for 2010 and this is a photo of the produce we are sending to Sydney for the final judging next Monday.

Last year we won the From The Earth category for our heirloom vegies and won a gold medal in the From The Paddock section for our eggs.

Its hard to believe that a whole year has passed since we were in the middle of all this last year. Its all a bit exciting.

To taste some of this gorgeous certified organic produce, come and visit us at the farm stall here on Sunday, or come to Collingwood Childrens' Farm farmers' market tomorrow. To listen to Farmer Bren talking about heirloom vegies and eating sustainably, come to Melbourne Exhibition Centre tomorrow night at 5.30.

Hope to see you soon and have a great weekend.

8 comments:

farmdoc said...

Great news, guys. Well done!
Sorry I won't be at the market or Bren's talk. But I'll be with you in spirit. And I'm sure both events will go brilliantly. xxxxx

WriterBee said...

Congratulations, DO, on the recognition your produce so richly deserves. I wish you luck for the finals judging, but as far as I'm concerned you're already winners.

Tanya said...

hooray, good luck

Thea said...

How exciting! Congrats.

teddybearswednesday said...

SO excellent, Congratulations! THough I'm not at all surprised.
Good luck xo

Jo said...

That is very cool. I love your picture too.

Mr. H. said...

What a wonderful variety of vegetables and eggs. I hope you do really well again his year.

Unknown said...

That is amazing! Congratulations! I love gardening when I get to grow heirloom produce. I just grow for my family and plan to get 3 chickens to supply us with our eggs. But it's people like you that get the good stuff for the people that are not able to grow their own.